Today, I didn't eat, I barely drank, and I barely walked. I couldn't even think about food. I didn't have any more fun bathroom runs, but that's because my stomach was plenty empty as it was. I laid in bed all day watching Keanu Reeves movies. So here are my reviews:
A Scanner Darkly: Good, but fucked up. May be confusing if you don't pay attention. I had to explain it to Jessica, and she's a smart girl, so keep a sharp eye out for foreshadowing.
Constantine: A fun movie, but nothing terribly special. Worth one watch, unless you really like Heaven vs Hell action movies.
The Watcher: Started off good, but the end sucked. They should've done this one more like the Bone Collector (Angelina Jolie and Denzel Washington), or a Hannibal movie (Silence of the Lambs/Red Dragon more specifically). It would've been fun to watch him put together who Keanu Reeves' identity was and catch him, rather than just have it revealed in the way it was (no spoilers).
The Gift: This one gets a big shrug of the shoulders. I couldn't care less about this movie. Bad Southern accents galore, and despite the several stars in this cast, it means nothing to me and the acting was marginal. Plus, a big question as to what happens to Keanu Reeves' character in the end.
Johnny Mnemonic: A classic. If you're a geek, you've already seen it and loved it. If you're not, it's probably not enjoyable, or a one-time watch.
Oh, and as far as I was feeling; by the end of the day, I was well enough to walk around without fear of dry heaving. The next day would be ok for eating/drinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment