Friday, June 15, 2007

Quick News

First and foremost, my stomach seems to have recovered. I haven't had to worry about my appetite, or trips to the bathroom. I'm quite happy about that one. We were starting to suspect Hepatitis or parasites, so the fact that it's gone signifies many boons on my life.

After tutoring my Korean kid for two hours, I went down to the train station and got Chris and I tickets to Hangzhou for tomorrow at 6:40 AM. Chris wanted to take the train, but first off, the train is more expensive, and second, it actually takes longer. This is because we can't take a direct route on the train. The rails only go to Shanghai, and then we'd have to buy tickets to Hangzhou, wait for that train to come, and then catch that one. I wasn't going to put up with that, so I got tickets for the bus. I'm much happier this way. Parasite-free and on my way to Hangzhou. Jessica's just happy she gets a bed to herself.

No comments: