The morning:
And it begins. When the customer at Staples warned me I'd have low grade diarrhea while in China, I readied myself. But wow. I do not consider that "low grade". I'm going to have to work on getting as much dairy as possible if I can, because I've barely even eaten in China thus far, and "low grade" is not a correct description. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and assume it was just the crappy air line food, but we'll see. From here on in, my coffee's are going to have way more milk in them, and I'm going to have to find another source of dairy, since they don't like to use dairy products much.
I'm now all caught up with the events, and I'll keep adding to this as we go. Some of the stuff on our to do list today include:
- Getting money from the Bank of China.
- Helping Alex find a place.
- Meeting the rest of Jessica's friends.
I could really use some breakfast, but I've only got the 100 yuan Chris lent me, and that's got to last me until I find a form of exchange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment